How would you like a free advert for your business?
I’m offering you just that!
You see, every year, around this time, I put together my popular Productivity Toolbox (basically a downloadable set of biz planning tools for the next year), and the last couple of years it’s included a digital A4 calendar.
I sat down to create the calendar this year, and reached out for the relevant stock images, when I had a sudden thought.
“Wouldn’t it be SO much nicer if this year, the calendar features products from real-life handmade businesses?”
A-ha! What an idea. Using those little spaces to actually help businesses get their name out there, at a time they need it the most.
Wouldn’t that be SOO much nicer than using boring old stock images, that can look ok, but well, they don’t really mean anything, do they?
But using images that not only look gorgeous, but inspire all other biz owners using the calendar. Annnnd also gives a bit of free publicity to those businesses that are featured? Isn’t that a better idea?
And so ta-dah – I’m launching a brand new opportunity – to be one of 12 small businesses featured in my 2023 Calendar!
How it works:
There’s a page on my calendar for every month, and every month on the calendar will feature a lovely small business.
To be in my TOP 12, I’m looking for:
- Gorgeous images showing your beautiful products (high-quality images are a must).
- A landscape image (dimensions approx: 2000 x 1400px)
I’ll be looking for products that will relate to particular different seasons if I can: (e.g. Christmas/winter related for December, Summer related for summer seasons etc. (Not all products need to be directly related to the month, but would be nice if some of them are). So seasonal product shots have a great chance of getting chosen!
Here’s a look at the calendar from last year, to show you where your photo will sit (there’ll also be a caption with the name of your biz and website or social media handle under your photo).
To have the chance to feature some beautiful independent biz and to give them a chance to get their name out there just fills me up – it’s a win-win!
So, if you fancy getting involved, then just wing a low-res version of your photo, along with a couple of sentences about your biz and what it does by 5pm on Monday 24 October (next week) to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll pick my faves and they’ll not only be featured in the calendar, but also in my socials ahead of its launch.
What are you waiting for?
Looking forward to seeing all your gorgeous photos – and don’t forget to share this opportunity with all your biz buddies!
There are so many amazing businesses out there, will yours be one of my featured Top 12?
Don’t forget – just send those shots over by 5pm Monday, 24 October, 2022.
Terms and Conditions of entry:
- By winning the competition you are giving your consent for Victoria Brown to use your image on one page of her 2023 calendar (part of The Creative’s Productivity Toolbox 2023).
- All entries must be submitted by 5pm on 24 October 2022.
- The photograph must be of your own product, no one else’s.
- You must have the rights to all photographs submitted.
- The prize is for your photograph to be used on a page (month) of the 2023 calendar for The Creative’s Productivity Toolbox – a digital product by Victoria Brown.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- All winners will be notified by 1 November 2022.